Thursday, February 2, 2012

Robert ParkeHarrison

As of right now, I would have to say my favorite photographer is Robert ParkeHarrison.  My brother was the one who first showed me his work and immediately fell in love with it. Each photo was so interesting to look at and creative in a new way each time. The one thing I really loved about his photos was that I could not figure out how they were made. I would love to create photos like this, but did not know how to do it. All of his photos have this dream like quality to them that I find so beautiful. Also, half of the pictures look like sketches or some other medium besides photography, but then there is one part of the picture that tells the viewer that it is a photo. Each image forces me to stare at it for a long time until I see every detail. His photography has inspired me to try and come up with new interesting way to create photographs. Here are some examples of his photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment