Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Odiorne Park Visit






Here are some of the pictures I took during our field trip to Ordiorne Park. While I was there, I found all the trees to be very fascinating. They all looked to be very skeleton and vein like and I liked how they all appeared to be reaching up to the sky. To be very honest, I don't really like any of the photos I took on this trip. I wish I had gone into the fort along with my other classmates. I think I would of had more satisfying images if I had done so. Also, in the last picture I posted, I really wanted the upper right corner to be of the sky rather than the side of a tree. I wish I had walked up the slop a little bit to take another photo. I would have liked this image a lot more if I did.


Contact Sheets














No comments:

Post a Comment